||"You Supply The Plans~We
Supply The Pictures"
people who already have a plan of their new layout but
want to be sure of what the finished job will look like.
Perhaps your builder has designed your new kitchen but
you're not that sure his idea of the ideal layout is
the same as yours. Rather than spend the time from now
until the work is complete worrying whether your contractor
is as good at designing as he is at building, why not
commission a set of photorealistic drawings like the
ones shown in CAD Galleries
See bottom of page for details of costs etc.
Example of sketch supplied by you.
Example of image supplied by us.
We Need From You:
- A rough plan detailing all relevant measurements.
This needn't be to scale, can be in ft/inches or
cm/mm, but does need to be clear. Try to include
the heights of window sills, window reveals and
ceiling as these will help to make our drawings
more recognizable as your own room.
- Choice of door style and colour, i.e. Shaker
Pearwood. If you know the brand and range name of
your preferred product all the better.
- Why not include a photo of the view from your
window, the views shown in the CAD Galleries are
the actual views from the home featured.
- Where appliances are shown on the plan, please
state whether these are built in or freestanding.
You Will Get From Us (almost always within a week):
- A full set of photo real drawings added to our
CAD Galleries (you can direct prospective suppliers
to your gallery, to help them prepare
their quotation to you).
- Hard copies of all illustrations on photo glossy
How Much Does it Cost?
- For all of the above the cost is just £65.00
Do I Proceed?
- Send your cheque for £65.00, made payable
to Eugene Stevenson, to:
50 Bryn Marl Road
- Be sure to include all the planning information
required (see page top)
- Remember we need your postal address so we can
forward your hard copies.
- For further information, contact the
Or, telephone/text to: 07855